Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo,

> Because I did not register the patch into CF page myself. I should
> have not posted it until I find any patch which I can take care
> of. Sorry for this.

My apologies!  I did post the list of patches I'd added to the CF in my
"patch sweep" to -hackers, but I forgot to match it against the list of
contributors who weren't reviewing.   Sorry about that.

In general, I prefer to do the patch sweep 5 days out from the start of
the CF so that I have time to email people about whether or not their
patches should have been included.   However, this time an emergency
cropped up just before the CF started and I found myself doing the patch
sweep the day before the CF, which didn't leave time for an email response.

This is one of those areas where better tooling could help a lot.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.