Re: Patch for fast gin cache performance improvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Link
Subject Re: Patch for fast gin cache performance improvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I just tried it and my account works now. Thanks!
Ian

Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:05 AM
Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:03 PM
Looks like my community login is still not working. No rush, just wanted to let you know. Thanks!

Ian

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:41 AM

No worries! I'll just wait until it's up again.
Thanks
Ian
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:15 AM

Oops -- we seem to have a problem with new community logins at the
moment, which will hopefully be straightened out soon.  You might
want to wait a few days if you don't already have a login.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company