Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)
Date
List pgsql-www
On 06/20/2013 04:53 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> 2013/6/20 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>:

>>> Hmm, no, I htink that's something new. I probably broke something else
>>> when I fixed things. I get the same error myself. Will investigate and
>>> fix.
>>
>> Indeed, I typoed something in my fix. Re-fixed now :)
>
> It does indeed look re-fixed. Wiki login still not working, but that
> is the Somebody
> Else's Problem I meant

I have applied some hacks that should make the wiki login working again
for now, we are currently discussing a more permanent and future proof
solution to the root issue though.

FWIW this more or less affected a subset of users that were either
created AFTER June 16th 2013 or users created before that but had
changed their preferences in certain ways after the 25.05.2012.

Stefan