Re: 9.3-beta postgres-fdw COPY error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: 9.3-beta postgres-fdw COPY error
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/21/2013 10:56 AM, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> I was afraid someone would say that.  Is this a limitation that might
> be removed in the future (like 9.4), or is there a technical reason
> why its not possible to do a COPY against a foreign table?

Others would have to comment on that. Important to remember that FDWs
are a work in progress. They just got write capabilities in 9.3. I would
expect their feature set to increase with each major release.
--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com