Re: Re: [BUGS] Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Sandeep-san.

please use psqlodbc-09.02.0100.tar.gz.
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/src/

It Inoue-san fixed VS version problem error.h.
==
Don't #include errno.h on Windows. VC10 or later intentionally changed
 the values of error numbers like EINTR, EWOULDBLOCK.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git;a=commit;h=cf6d2079ec25fc8acca0b776ca3901dc83b13867
==

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito