Re: OSCON Booth Swag WAS: Keep calm and use Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: OSCON Booth Swag WAS: Keep calm and use Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Mark,

> We opted for just displaying the poster.  You said you had one you
> could send?  Let's do some of the small Keep Calm posters,

So the 11"X17" mini-posters?  I can order them.

> and
> stickers.  I got the sticker details from Selena, so we can take care
> of ordering those in Portland.

If they're the clear black/white stickers, please order enough for other
events through the year.  Let's work out funding and maybe order 1000 of
the black and 2000 of the white.

I think we *do* want a 9.3 Flyer to hand out, though ... anyone wanna
design one?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.