Re: Keep calm and use Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Keep calm and use Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 06/04/2013 10:13 AM, Michael Alan Brewer wrote:
> I don't currently (have a banner); was considering blowing up the "Keep
> Calm" sign. ;) (Or browsing the wiki for suitable artwork.)

Here's what I'll be sending you:

* 1' X 5' vinyl banner which just says "PostgreSQL".
* Stack of 100 "What is PostgreSQL" flyers.
* Stack of 200 PostgreSQL 9.2 flyers.
* Around 150 elephant stickers
* Small stack of Postgres Open advertisements.

They should be delivered to you on Friday.

I think if you print out a quick "Keep Calm" poster, you'll be set for
the conference.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.