Re: Keep calm and use Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Keep calm and use Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Mark,

> Yeah, we can get one of those made.  We need to order another banner
> anyway.  Would you happen to know where to get the graphic for the
> other small banner that we used previously?

Well, for a small banner I have a 1' X 5' you can use.   I'm pretty sure
I have another canvas banner somewhere, I can look for it.

The last banner you ordered was inadvertently 4' X 8', even though most
of it was blank.  You shipped it to me and the mail service damaged it
rather badly.

The question is what we want to decorate the booth with, and what we
want to hand out:

1. we can do a generic PostgreSQL banner

2. we can do some Keep Calm posters.

3. I can get small Keep Calm posters to give away for about $0.70 each.

4. we'll want stickers.  See if you can find out where selena ordered
the transparent ones, people like those and my sticker printer can't do
them.

5. We could do a 9.3 poster, per the t-shirt design I sent you.

All of the above are possible, but we don't want to do *all* of them, it
would be too much.  Thoughts?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.