Re: Docker TLS for PGAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Omar Francis
Subject Re: Docker TLS for PGAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi am I emailing the right mailbox? Dave Page advised this was the correct channel for support on his image.

Regards

Omar

> On 22 Jun 2020, at 09:38, Omar Francis <omar.francis@branchbot.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am looking to run PGAdmin4 over TLS through a Docker container in a Ubuntu terminal. I have been able to run over a
simplehttp connection but when I pass in the arguments below to set up TLS the container ID runs for several seconds
beforeexiting.

> docker run -p 443:443 \
>    -v /private/var/lib/pgadmin:/var/lib/pgadmin \
>    -v /etc/ssl/certs/server.cert:/certs/server.cert \
>    -v /etc/ssl/private/server.key:/certs/server.key \
>    -v /private/var/lib/pgadmin/servers.json:/pgadmin4/servers.json \
>    -e 'PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL=user@email.com' \
>    -e 'PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD=userpwd' \
>    -e 'PGADMIN_ENABLE_TLS=True' \
>    -d dpage/pgadmin4
>
> I have created the key, certificates required and am pointing to the correct directories. Would anyone who has
connectedthrough Docker be able to shed some light?