Re: Time for a 9.3 release? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Time for a 9.3 release?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi.

sorry very late reaction.

I have a check without missing a mailing list, however,
I've been hesitate the timing reaction. Because they did
not have the margin time..
I and Inoue-san have a patch should be applied to some of
this release. therefore, I will prepare for the release to
adjust it. If it is possible to apply git.

thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito