Re: 9.3 release notes suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: 9.3 release notes suggestions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 24.4.2013 05:41, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Thanks for the many suggestions on improving the 9.3 release notes.
> There were many ideas I would have never thought of.  Please keep the
> suggestions coming.

Lovely, good job Bruce!

I've checked descriptions of changes I've been working on, and I think
this one is incorrect:
  Improve performance for transactions creating, rebuilding, or  dropping many relations (Jeff Janes, Tomas Vondra)

I assume this is commit 279628a0a7cf582f7dfb68e25b7b76183dd8ff2f. That
however improves DROP only - it has nothing to do with creating or
rebuilding relations. Or is it a condensed description of changes made
by some other patches?

Tomas

PS: Sorry for the partial message a few minutes ago.