Re: pgsql: Install recycled WAL segments with current timeline ID during re - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Re: pgsql: Install recycled WAL segments with current timeline ID during re
Date
List pgsql-committers
Thanks for creating patch !!
I test this patch, it seems to fix this problem. I think recovery and WAL write
control are very difficult... So I make debug log which is more helpful for like
this trouble.

Though I think you have already known, this problem has occurred in also master
database in PITR.

Sorry for my reply is late. In japan, we are in long vacation called Golden Week.
We will test more for next release version after Golden Week.

Best regards,

--
NTT Open Sorce Software Center
Mitsumasa KONDO