Re: Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/05/13 02:16, Jsmarterer wrote:
Hey gang,

We created a PostgreSQL test for database admins to test their knowledge and
prove their skills to employers and members of the community. What do you
think? By taking the test and flagging any wonky questions, you'll be
helping make the test better for future PostgreSQL users.

Check it out here <http://smarterer.com/tests/postgresql?c=forum-postgresql>

Let me know if you have any questions and post your scores below!