Re: Windows query weird result - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lutz Fischer
Subject Re: Windows query weird result
Date
List pgsql-general
The problem is that I need not 3 rows but 1360000 rows. So "id=" is not really an option. Tried putting each condition in  brackets - but that did not help either.
But you are right in that it looks like the NULL values are the problem. Leaving that condition out both windows and linux server return the same amount of values...