Re: Regression with no results returned from query between 9.01.01 and 9.01.02 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Regression with no results returned from query between 9.01.01 and 9.01.02
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 12.04.2013 15:58, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>   Hello,
>
>   Our code doing some relatively simple SELECT queries has stopped working
> after upgrading from 9.01.01 to 9.01.02. After some debugging and bisecting
> I found that:
>
> 1. The original bug was introduced by a seemingly nonsensical change to
>     the SC_forget_unnamed() macro in statement.h in
>     https://github.com/hlinnaka/psqlodbc/commit/5f35a04c498c4af02a3d2ac4cd84a0610562c2a4

That was indeed a mishap, and as Hiroshi said it should be trivial to
fix. We now have the git migration out of the way, too. But before
Hiroshi or I go and fix that, could you write a small self-contained
test case that triggers the problem, please? I tried to create one
myself, but failed. It would be nice to have one, so that we can verify
that the fix works, and to add that to the regression test suite as that
codepath is clearly not exercised at the moment.

> P.S. Does anybody know why the CVS repository at
>       http://pgfoundry.org/scm/?group_id=1000125 doesn't work? Is the Github
>       hlinnaka/psqlodbc repository the official place for psqlodbc sources
>       or is there some other place to get them from?

The official repository is now at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git.

Thanks!

- Heikki