can't download the logo and pgfoundry has a bug - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject can't download the logo and pgfoundry has a bug
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

I never stored the logo because when I needed it for German flyers or
community talks I always just downloaded it again from PgFoundry. I
practice this since 2005 already. Since Josh placed them there.

I am preparing my Ottawa talk and could need the logo. Unfortunately I
get permission denied when I try to download.

I looked into my PgFoundry account and figured out that my email address
is wrong. The given email address not even exist anymore. I tried to
change my email adress to my private @web.de address. After submitting I
got a blank page and I didn't got a confirmation email. Seems PgFoundry
is broken here.

It would be nice when somebody could give me access to the logos.

Best Regards,

Susanne

--
Dipl. Inf. Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com