Re: procedure to contribute this community - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: procedure to contribute this community
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/07/2013 07:41 AM, Govind kumar sah wrote:
> thank you sir.
>
> actually i have already read this.
> Now how can i download the source code, how can i compile it and

Information on getting source:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/git.html

Starting page for developer info:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

> please tell me the required
> software and compiler( i am working on window 7).

Compiling source on Windows:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/install-windows.html

--
Adrian Klaver