Change to EnterpriseDB website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Derek Rodner
Subject Change to EnterpriseDB website
Date
Re: Change to EnterpriseDB website
Re: Change to EnterpriseDB website
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

I wanted to let you know that we have changed the text on our website
from:

EnterpriseDB substantially enhanced PostgreSQL, the world's most
advanced open source database, to create the EnterpriseDB Database
Server. The product retains the legendary stability and reliability of
PostgreSQL while performing up to 200% faster.

To:
EnterpriseDB substantially enhanced PostgreSQL, the world's most
advanced open source database, to create the EnterpriseDB Database
Server. The product retains the legendary stability and reliability of
PostgreSQL while adding Oracle compatibility and DynaTune(tm), an
automated tuning function that reduces the need to continually manage
performance.

We will be making the same change to our data sheet as well.

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Product Strategy
EnterpriseDB Corporation
732.331.1333 office