Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/06/2013 10:55 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de> wrote:
>
>> Looking into this issue, it seems the version check in getTables() of pg_dump.c
>> is wrong. Shouldn't the check be
>>
>> if (fout->remoteVersion >= 90300)
>> {
>>
>> }
>>
>> since this is where pg_relation_is_scannable() is introduced?
> Fixed.
>
> Thanks for the report!

I noticed this morning that I am still getting failures on 9.0, 9.1 and
9.2 which cause my cross-version upgrade testing to fail for git tip.
For all I know this might apply to all back branches, but these are the
only ones tested for upgrade, so that's all I can report on reliably.

I'm chasing it up to find out exactly what's going on, but figured some
extra eyeballs would help.

cheers

andrew