Re: What setup would you choose for postgresql 9.2 installation? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From AJ Weber
Subject Re: What setup would you choose for postgresql 9.2 installation?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Great info, I really appreciate the insight.  Is there a FAQ/recommended
setup for running pgbench to determine where this might be?  (Is there a
reason to setup pgbench differently based on the server's cores/memory/etc?)

Sorry if this detracts from the OP's original question.

-AJ