Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Markus Wanner
Subject Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On 02/19/2013 02:20 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> My only point is that we assumed the user knew the release names to
> install the software, and often they don't, and we didn't tell them how
> to find out.

Oh, okay. That's surprising me. It's the exact opposite of my
experience, though. My customers were usually talking about etch, lenny,
lucid, or precise. But well, maybe they just figured they need to
look-up the code name to be able to talk to me.  :-)

Markus Wanner