Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? (SOLVED...but how?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Jones
Subject Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? (SOLVED...but how?)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all.

As a final postscript to this issue. I tried downloading the file using
a server in our DMZ (direct net connection) and that worked.

I therefore contacted our network guys, explained the situation and they
are contacting the vendor who supplies our proxy.

While the vendor hasn't replied yet the download has started magically
working again so I am assuming they have fixed it and haven't gotten
back to us yet.

At least I hope that is the case, this suddenly stopped working and I
would be worried if it suddenly started working again, ah the joys of
having a non-deterministic network.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Jeff