Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Jones
Subject Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Devrim and co

I downloaded
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2
using wget on the afected computer and ran md5sum over it with the
following result:

9258bd5672cf7abb55a0d95ee2467afc  primary.sqlite.bz2

I have downloaded it from a few separate computers and they all return
that same result.

Could someone else do the same and make sure that they get the same
result? (To eliminate the company network as a possible culprit)?

I also extracted and looked at the sqlite file  with sqliteman and it
worked without trouble. If there really was a problem then I would have
expected sqliteman to fail reading the file.

Also: Is there a way to check the *actual* file that is downloaded by
yum itself?

cheers

Jeff