Re: ESC closes window without warning - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michal Kozusznik
Subject Re: ESC closes window without warning
Date
List pgadmin-support
OK. Thanx for deeper explanation. Looks like I missed a point twice :)

> If you have a simple way to make it work, I'd love
> to see a proposed patch because at the moment, I don't see a way to do
> it that wouldn't take at least a few days of work.

Don't know architecture of pgadmin, but if requesters inherit from some
base class, it should be enough to modify only this one. Store old
values into some array (or maybe consider some hash) and compare it to
current while hitting ESC/Cancel. I would do that this way if I was
author of code. Basically small change.

With regards
MK