Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Date
Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths  (Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl>)
List pgsql-hackers
Interesting - might be good to see your test script too (so we can
better understand how you are deciding if the runs are successful or not).

Also, any idea which rows are different? If you want something out of
the box that will do that for you see DBIx::Compare.

regards

Mark