Re: SOLVED: BUG #7851: Installer crash with message: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtimeinstaller - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ivano Luberti
Subject Re: SOLVED: BUG #7851: Installer crash with message: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtimeinstaller
Date
In response to Re: SOLVED: BUG #7851: Installer crash with message: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtimeinstaller  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
Il 06/02/2013 21:52, Dave Page ha scritto:
> Excellent news! So the moral of the story is: Avoid using any computer
> that has had McAfee software anywhere near it.

you bet! a typical case of a medicine that is worse than the illness it
should cure.
A particularly well fit metaphor since we are talking of an antivirus

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959