Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I think that is what threw me. You are still going to need to
have Nathaniel's patch in case someone does try to throw in a bogus
properties that ends up null even thought the url is correct.

danap.