Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Chen Huajun
Subject Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi

I reviewed the source related to properties.
My idea is that the set of supported properties should be the same
no matter the means of setting value(by url or by DataSource).
So I get all properties by searching keyword ".getProperty(" in pgjdbc source,
and then check whether BaseDataSource has correctly deal with all them.
As a result i found many inconsistencies as listed in the attachment.

I am wondering about if it's needed to add all lacked properties to BaseDataSource?

Chen Huajun
(2013/01/24 2:35), dmp wrote:
> Thank you sir for helping in identifying problems with the pgjdbc
> code and contributing to maintaining this project.
>
> danap.
>
> Chen Huajun wrote:
>> danap,
>>
>> > Could you and possibly while considering the new possible bug you
>> found with
>> > copying DataSource do a more through review of the BaseDataSource class?
>>
>> OK,I will review the BaseDataSource class first.

Attachment