Re: vacuum / analyze parent tables on partitioned tables. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rural Hunter
Subject Re: vacuum / analyze parent tables on partitioned tables.
Date
List pgsql-admin
I'm doing the same thing. In my case, the vacuum part on parent is very
quick while analyzing takes a bit longer since it runs rough analyzes
all children tables. You can see the behavior by "analyze verbose".
Maybe the bigger part of your vacuum/analyze is on analyze so that you
are seeing this result.

于 2013/1/23 19:43, Bert 写道: