Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
List pgsql-www
Il 15/01/13 23:30, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> I suggest that a limit of 10 per month is effectively no limit; as a
> moderator, there is no way I'm going to count how many training events
> were in the last 30 days.
With my inconsistent experience as moderator (I do it when I can), I
find it already hard to check current limitations, to be honest. And I
am pretty sure I am not alone with this feeling.

> So if we're going to lift the limit entirely, let's just go ahead and
> do that. If we're going to lift the limit, though, I'd like a
> suggestion on how we deal with companies like Certfirst in the future.
The 10 limit per month is actually something that can be used to deal
with this kind of companies.

As I previously said, if 10 is too much, let's start with 5 courses
(even though it can be easily surrounded).

Cheers,
Gabriele

--  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it