Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
List pgsql-www
On 01/15/2013 02:30 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> I confirm my proposal to raise this to 10 per month per organisation. If
>> you prefer, we can tie this to sponsor companies only - but that
>> requires that the sponsorship page is regularly maintained.
>
> I suggest that a limit of 10 per month is effectively no limit; as a
> moderator, there is no way I'm going to count how many training events
> were in the last 30 days.  So if we're going to lift the limit entirely,
> let's just go ahead and do that.
>
> If we're going to lift the limit, though, I'd like a suggestion on how
> we deal with companies like Certfirst in the future.

Oh, and let's just go ahead and approve the pending training events for
the next 4 weeks so that we can discuss this some more without having
time pressure, since I don't think there's an easy answer to the above.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.