Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
Re: Training approval policy on pg.org  (Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it>)
List pgsql-www
> I confirm my proposal to raise this to 10 per month per organisation. If
> you prefer, we can tie this to sponsor companies only - but that
> requires that the sponsorship page is regularly maintained.

I suggest that a limit of 10 per month is effectively no limit; as a
moderator, there is no way I'm going to count how many training events
were in the last 30 days.  So if we're going to lift the limit entirely,
let's just go ahead and do that.

If we're going to lift the limit, though, I'd like a suggestion on how
we deal with companies like Certfirst in the future.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.