Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Jaime,

Il 10/01/13 23:12, Jaime Casanova ha scritto:
> That seems to low, specially for a Platinum Sponsor. What about 5 per
> month that will make 15 per quarter just not all of them at once.
I think there is a reason for that, and maybe Damien can confirm it or
not, as I have done this activity for several time in the past.

When you plan your course schedule, you either do it for a semester or
even a year. It is a very boring activity to do, so you just try and get
it done all together at once. :)

Ciao,
Gabriele

--  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it