Re: currval of sequence xxx_seq is not yet defined in this session? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: currval of sequence xxx_seq is not yet defined in this session?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/08/2013 05:58 PM, kenyon wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> yeath,I quite accept your opinion,once i guess the drive adds savepoint
> between the two SQL,but not sure

Off hand I would say the drive has nothing to do with it. The issue
would seem to be that as originally written ibatis was issuing two
queries in different sessions. This meant the query trying to fetch the
currval could not find it because the sequence nextval() was happening
in another session.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com