Re: See full query text in Server Status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: See full query text in Server Status window
Date
List pgadmin-support
I think Ctrl-R is good for refresh (like Firefox and other browsers) and
Ctrl-Shift-C sounds fine, too.
For Cancel Query I'd suggest "Del" - it "deletes" the process.
For Terminate backend: Shift-Del - it "really delets" it, like pressing
Shift-Del in Windows Explorer bypasses the Recycling Bin.
Not sure about the commit/rollback buttons, but maybe Ctrl-S (save) for
commit and Ctrl-Z (undo) for rollback?

It's not immediately clear what the different between Edit, Copy and
Action, Copy is. Maybe rename Action, Copy to "Copy to query tool" or
something?

I tested the "clear selection" thing. The selection is cleared when the
selected process terminates and the cancel/terminate toolbar buttons
don't do anything then, but they are still enabled. Would be nice to
actually grey them out. Action, Copy also remains enabled and selecting
that causes a segfault.