Re: dump order by - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jose Soares
Subject Re: dump order by
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm sorry my first example was incomplete
I need to migrate data from postgresql to oracle
thus I have to use
dump --column-inserts instead of copy
to have an output like this but order by pk:

INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (6, 'Homer Simpson ', 5);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (5, 'Abraham Simpson', NULL);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (10, 'Maggie Simpson ', 6);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (1, 'Ned Flanders ', NULL);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (2, 'Maude Flanders ', NULL);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (9, 'Bart Simpson ', 6);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (3, 'Rod Flanders ', 1);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (4, 'Todd Flanders ', 1);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (7, 'Marge Simpson ', NULL);
INSERT INTO test (id, note, id_father) VALUES (8, 'Lisa Simpson ', 6);