Re: Columns defined not matching pg_attibute - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Columns defined not matching pg_attibute
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/12/2012 07:46 AM, Justin Arnold wrote:
> Hey guys, having a bizarre issue I have not seen before and couldn't
> locate anything via Google (though I might not be choosing the correct
> phrasing). We have a table being dumped via pg_dumpall that is receiving
> the error...
>
> pg_dump: SQL command failed

> which is missing the last 2 columns defined by pg_attribute and \d.
> Any ideas on what I can look at or do to correct this problem (if it can
> be corrected)?

Well one suggestion is to upgrade to the latest version of 8.3.x;
8.3.22. There are a lot of bug fixes between 8.3.4 and 8.3.22. If you
want to look before you leap go through the release notes for each of
the minor versions and see if anything fits.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com