Re: melbourne-au-pug - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jason Godden
Subject Re: melbourne-au-pug
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 01/12/12 05:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Still nothing?
>
> OK, at this point I have to assume that nothing is happening in
> Melbourne, and buy my tickets to Canberra.  :-(

No chance to get anything together over the past week (travel - has been
unexpectedly busy). In reality I can't guarantee that there will be a
healthy audience by that time (we haven't had a first meeting here to
begin with). I think it makes sense to wait as far as the PUG audience
is concerned.

There may be another audience though and I'll talk to you off list on that.