Re: fix ecpg core dump when there's a very long struct variable name in .pgc file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chen Huajun
Subject Re: fix ecpg core dump when there's a very long struct variable name in .pgc file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> How on earth did you run into this? :)

ooh, first I saw the code accidentally,it looks a bit dangerous and differents from the function ECPGdump_a_simple()
above,
And then I tried to write a test to raise some errors.

Thanks for your comment,I will add the patch into commitfest later.
It maybe my first patch for open source.
And I am glad if I can do more for PostgreSQL which is so fine.:)

Regards,
Chen Huajun