Re: Create extension tablefunc fails with "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Create extension tablefunc fails with "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32"
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/20/12 10:21 AM, Jan Mechtel wrote:
> Our webhoster moved us to a 64Bit CentOS. I installed postgresql-9.1.3
> from source.

instead, you probably should have installed postgres from the
yum.postgresql.com repository.

something like this...

# rpm -Uvh
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.1/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos91-9.1-4.noarch.rpm

# yum install postgresql91-server postgresql91-contrib
# chkconfig postgresql-9.1 on
# service postgresql-9.1 initdb
## (tweak /var/lib/pgsql/9.1/postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf to suit)
# service postgresql-9.1 start