Re: retrieving keys from a GIN index on a tsvector column in Postgres 9.1? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: retrieving keys from a GIN index on a tsvector column in Postgres 9.1?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/19/2012 03:13 AM, Chris Esposito wrote:
> Hi,
>      I've got a collection of documents that I'd like to do some full
> text searching on in Postgres 9.1, so adding them as the contents of a
> tsvector and then creating a GIN index on this column seems
> straightforward enough.

Is this your SO question?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12961459/retrieving-keys-from-a-gin-index-on-a-tsvector-column-in-postgres-9-1

If so, please link back to SO questions when posting on the mailing list
and vice versa, so others who're looking for information later can find
both.

--
Craig Ringer