Re: Switching timeline over streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Switching timeline over streaming replication
Date
Re: Switching timeline over streaming replication  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila@huawei.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 25.09.2012 10:08, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 24.09.2012 16:33, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> In any case, it will be better if you can split it into multiple patches:
>> 1. Having new functionality of "Switching timeline over streaming
>> replication"
>> 2. Refactoring related changes.
>>
>> It can make my testing and review for new feature patch little easier.
>
> Yep, I'll go ahead and split the patch. Thanks!

Ok, here you go. xlog-c-split-1.patch contains the refactoring of
existing code, with no user-visible changes.
streaming-tli-switch-2.patch applies over xlog-c-split-1.patch, and
contains the new functionality.

- Heikki

Attachment