Re: Full-text Search - Thesaurus relationships - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: Full-text Search - Thesaurus relationships
Date
List pgsql-general
Nicolas Paris wrote:

> The documentation[1] says thesaurus can include informations of terms
> relationships such broader terms, preferred terms ...
>
> I haven't been able to find out how to exploit those relationship in
> postgres. Is there any keyword to and associated syntax to make use of
> them ?

No, it should happen automatically.

Essentially, it is an extended synonym dictionary, and if you specify it
for a certain token type in your text search configuration, it will replace
certain phrases with something else.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe