Re: External Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From md@rpzdesign.com
Subject Re: External Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andres:

Thanks for the link on the GIT patch code.

I did a big major domo search and found some stuff related to command
triggers:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-03/msg00169.php

"Look into the new event triggers started recently." -

Are these command triggers currently in the 9.2.0 code base or is it in
a alpha 9.2.1xxx?

I searched the 9.2.0 code base and found nothing on CREATE TRIGGER that
had anything to do with other than TABLES and VIEWS.

I cannot wait for stable code to arrive, I need to add it today.

Since the hackers group is already working on this, I will not even try
to contribute this work, unless someone wants it.

marco