Editing table properties drops all foreign keys and recreates them - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Patrice Lefebvre
Subject Editing table properties drops all foreign keys and recreates them
Date
List pgadmin-support
When I open the properties on a table containing foreign key
constraints, and then to go the SQL tab to see what will be executed, I
notice all foreign keys are dropped and then recreated. For example when
I open the table properties for the table zulook.inv_equipment on my
database, the SQL pane reads as follow:

ALTER TABLE zulook.inv_equipment  DROP CONSTRAINT inv_equipment_company_entity_id_fkey;
ALTER TABLE zulook.inv_equipment  DROP CONSTRAINT inv_equipment_item_id_fkey;
ALTER TABLE zulook.inv_equipment  ADD CONSTRAINT inv_equipment_company_entity_id_fkey FOREIGN KEY
(company_entity_id)      REFERENCES zulook.ab_company (company_entity_id) MATCH SIMPLE      ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON
DELETENO ACTION DEFERRABLE INITIALLY

IMMEDIATE;
ALTER TABLE zulook.inv_equipment  ADD CONSTRAINT inv_equipment_item_id_fkey FOREIGN KEY (item_id)      REFERENCES
zulook.inv_item(item_id) MATCH SIMPLE      ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION DEFERRABLE INITIALLY

IMMEDIATE;

I didn't have this behaviour problem under 1.12.x versions, I've noticed
it starting with 1.14.x versions, and now it is still present in 1.16.0.
I use pgAdmin 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012, rev: REL-1_16_0, from binary) under
Windows XP SP3, English version but on a Canadian French OS.