Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michal Kozusznik
Subject Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body
Date
Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body  (Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz>)
List pgadmin-support
So, looks like we have 2 different issues, because I can also confirm
that sometimes Apply and OK buttons are active and sometimes not.
Basically, always after starting pgAdmin, buttons works as expected -
are inactive after opening a function. But after some time, buttons
start to be available even just after opening properties window.
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue. But I can say it happens
daily. In any way, I will try.

with regards.

On 14.9.2012 23:07, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 00:35 +0000, Kozusznik Michal wrote:
>> RMB: right mouse button
>>
>> to me Apply button is active just after opening function properties window. after applying its state is changed to
inactive.then any attempt to edit function body cause a crash. tested on various functions and various letters to be
pressed.