Re: Error: CGContextRestoreGState: invalid context 0x0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jon Roberts
Subject Re: Error: CGContextRestoreGState: invalid context 0x0
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 20:42 -0500, Jon Roberts wrote:
>>> Is this the bug?
>>>
>>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1761910&group_id=9863&atid=109863
>>>
>>> I haven't dug through the code much but did find that ctlSQLBox does
>>> use EVT_STC_PAINTED and I don't see wx.CallAfter used at all.
>>>
>>> It makes pgAdmin feel kind of laggy when I type quickly because the
>>> console is busy writing this error with every keystroke.
>>>

>> I don't have a recent enough Mac to check this (compile on my Mac takes
>> way too much time).
>>
>> Dave, can you check?
>
> I can see the error, but don't see any ill effects from it. Here's the
> wxWidgets bug: http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/4272

On one Mac I have, pgAdmin will crash if I type a lot of SQL but I
think there is something wrong with that computer because on another
Mac with virtually the same setup, it doesn't crash.  But, it still
seems to lag a bit while typing and it does fill up the Console log.

Since there is a fix for this, shouldn't that be implemented?

Jon