Re: what is maximum allowed value of autovacuum_freeze_max_age - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: what is maximum allowed value of autovacuum_freeze_max_age
Date
List pgsql-admin
Radovan Jablonovsky  wrote:

> In documentation
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/routine-vacuuming.html
> is this information about autovacuum_freeze_max_age: "if
> autovacuum_freeze_max_age is set to its maximum allowed value of a
> little less than two billion". What is exact maximum allowed value
> of autovacuum_freeze_max_age?

test=# select name, setting, min_val, max_val
test-#   from pg_settings where name = 'autovacuum_freeze_max_age';
           name            |  setting  |  min_val  |  max_val
 autovacuum_freeze_max_age | 200000000 | 100000000 | 2000000000
(1 row)

Perhaps we should drop "a little less than" from the docs.

-Kevin