Re: Error reporting goes into an infinite loop when compiled --with-odbcver=0x0250 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: Error reporting goes into an infinite loop when compiled --with-odbcver=0x0250
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Hi,

Sorry for the late reoly.

no problem, it seems you didn't receive the personal copies of
my mails. There seems to be a problem with reverse DNS
on your side of the of the globe, I got this for the mails in which
I sent the attachments:

                   The mail system

<hiroshi@winpg.jp>: host winpg.jp[219.94.251.195] said: 450 4.7.1 Client host   rejected: cannot find your hostname, [87.118.86.135] (in reply to RCPT TO   command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; km31432.keymachine.de
Arrival-Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:21:41 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; hiroshi@winpg.jp
Remote-MTA: dns; winpg.jp
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your   hostname, [87.118.86.135]