PostgreSQL 9.2 Graphics, Materials. Also, you can buy shirts! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject PostgreSQL 9.2 Graphics, Materials. Also, you can buy shirts!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Here's all the 9.2 stuff so that you can use it to promote the upcoming
9.2 release.

9.2 T-shirt design
==================

http://developer.postgresql.org/~josh/releases/9.2/nine-point-two-shirt-final.pdf

This design needs to be on dark clothing, preferably Navy Blue.

Buy Shirts/Hoodies
=================

You can buy a shirt ready-made from Zazzle.  15% of the purchase price
goes to our project, mostly to buy shirts for booth volunteers.

http://www.zazzle.com/postgresql

... well, you will be able to in a few hours.  They need to update the
store page.

9.2 Promotional Poster
======================

Feel free to print some for upcoming events!

http://developer.postgresql.org/~josh/releases/9.2/nine-point-two_poster_d2.jpg

Slides
======

Finally, I put up the slides for my PostgreSQL Grand Prix presentation
on 9.2.  If others have presentations on 9.2 they want to share, let me
know and I'll give you access to the git repo.

http://developer.postgresql.org/~josh/releases/9.2/index.html

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.